The Forbidden Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More than just a Harry Potter fansite.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Great (or Terrible) Rejection Lines Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
henrypi
Two Hundred and Fifty Posts
henrypi

Rank image : Captain

Character sheet
Name: Amanda
Unique Trait: Muggle
Level:
The Great (or Terrible) Rejection Lines Thread Left_bar_bleue10/11The Great (or Terrible) Rejection Lines Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (10/11)

The Great (or Terrible) Rejection Lines Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Great (or Terrible) Rejection Lines Thread   The Great (or Terrible) Rejection Lines Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 8:21 am

So to go along with the terrible pick up lines, I decided it may be fun to also challenge people to come up with the best (best meaning either really clever, or equally bad - it's up to you Razz) rejection lines for each of the pickup lines.
People are free to choose which pickup line they want to reject to, but they must quote it.
Back to top Go down
henrypi
henrypi

Character sheet
Name: Amanda
Unique Trait: Muggle
Level:
The Great (or Terrible) Rejection Lines Thread Left_bar_bleue10/11The Great (or Terrible) Rejection Lines Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (10/11)

PostSubject: Re: The Great (or Terrible) Rejection Lines Thread   The Great (or Terrible) Rejection Lines Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 5:24 pm

This is an example.

Quote :
"Roses are red,
violets are blue,
if I only had one,
I'd catch you"

"My trainer blocked your ball. And he doesn't like thieves"
Back to top Go down
ClarionGlass
Five Hundred Posts
Five Hundred Posts
ClarionGlass

Character sheet
Name: Clarion Glass
Unique Trait: Coffee dependancy
Level:
The Great (or Terrible) Rejection Lines Thread Left_bar_bleue5/8The Great (or Terrible) Rejection Lines Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (5/8)

PostSubject: Re: The Great (or Terrible) Rejection Lines Thread   The Great (or Terrible) Rejection Lines Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 11:59 am

timepatches wrote:
Is that a ladder in your tights?

...................... or a stairway to heaven?

Yes, it is the stairway to heaven, but I'm afraid I've already got an arsehole up there.

(coughcoughalsostolenfromyoutubecoughcough)
Back to top Go down
chochang
Seven Hundred and Fifty Posts
Seven Hundred and Fifty Posts
chochang

Character sheet
Name: The phoenix
Unique Trait: Phoenix
Level:
The Great (or Terrible) Rejection Lines Thread Left_bar_bleue0/0The Great (or Terrible) Rejection Lines Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Great (or Terrible) Rejection Lines Thread   The Great (or Terrible) Rejection Lines Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 7:55 pm

There used to be a number that you could call (don't know if it's still around) called the "Rejection Line." Basically, if you call it, it's like "You have called the Rejection Line. Unfortunately, the person who gave you this number permanently hates you" etc. etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great (or Terrible) Rejection Lines Thread   The Great (or Terrible) Rejection Lines Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great (or Terrible) Rejection Lines Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forbidden Forest :: General :: Jokes-
Jump to: